Attractive, Functional, and Affordable
The WS7500 Workstation proves that you don't have to drop a bucket of cash just to get a pro-looking, pro-featured desk for your studio. After all, your desk is the center of your workflow, so it has to look welcoming and have everything you need, right where you need it. The WS7500 Workstation's upper shelf is perfect for holding your studio monitors and a wide-screen display monitor. The main area has more than enough space to house all the critical hardware components of your workflow. You can even put your laptop square in the center and be good to go.
If you have an external keyboard or mouse, you'll dig the hideaway roll-out tray on the WS7500 Workstation. If you're a laptop fiend and don't use an external keyboard/mouse combo, you can easily fit a micro-sized MIDI controller in that lower area. Tabletop monitor controllers and headphone amps also fit nicely under here. And speaking of fitting nicely - you'll love sitting in front of the WS7500 Workstation. There's plenty of room below for your legs, not to mention your cable runs, power supplies, etc. And the attractive look? Yes, it's a big deal, but it's all just icing on the WS7500 Workstation's workflow-enhancing cake.
On-Stage Stands WS7500 Workstation Studio Desk Features at a Glance:
- High-quality and affordable studio desk
- Color: black
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Sturdy, rectangular steel tube frame
- Sleek, compact Z-frame with plenty of leg space
- Hideaway keyboard shelf included
- Main shelf dimensions: 29" high (from floor), 43" wide, 23.5" deep
- Top shelf dimensions: 37.5" high (from floor), 39" wide, 17" deep
- Pull-out shelf height (from floor): 25"
- Weight capacity: 175 lbs.
- Expansion and accessory options available