On-Stage Stands MBS5000 Desk-mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Arm
Perfect for podcasters, vloggers, and voice artists
Today's broadcaster wears many hats. Not only do you provide the voice talent, but also the editing and post production. The On-Stage Stands MBS5000 positions conveniently near a script or monitor while you perform, then pushes away while you edit.
"C" Clamp base mounts directly to desks
Tripod stands have their place. But if you're serious about broadcasting and production work, invest in a stand that's skimpy on real estate. The On-Stage Stands MBS5000 attaches to work surfaces up to 2" thick.
ntegrated cable keeps workspaces tidy
Its built-in XLR cable is just another way the On-Stage Stands MBS5000 keeps your studio space tidy. The cable disappears into the stand and ensures however far you extend the boom, you won't get tangled up in cord.
On-Stage Stands MBS5000 Professional Broadcast Boom Arm Features:
- Perfect for podcasting, vlogging, narration, and talkback use
- Quiet, stable, and professional
- Keeps workspaces tidy
- Integrated 10' XLR cable stays hidden
- "C" clamp secures to desks up to 2" thick
- Supports microphones up to 3.5 lbs.
- Vertical arm length: 19.5"
- Horizontal arm length: 19.5"
- Total reach: 38"