Among the first Taylor models to be voiced with our patented V-Class bracing, this beautiful all-koa Grand Auditorium K24ce acoustic guitar will inspire players in both looks and sound. The hardwood koa top helps produce a balanced response across the tonal spectrum, with a clear, focused voice that lends itself to amplification through our onboard ES2 electronics. With the V-Class treatment, players can expect more dynamic range, more sustain, and notes that sound more in tune with each other than ever before, giving chords a more sonically pleasing character along the entire fretboard. Together with our popular Grand Auditorium body, the musical versatility makes this a guitar that can cover a lot of ground. Visually, koa’s shimmering figure is highlighted with organically styled appointments that include our new Spring Vine inlay in maple, with maple binding and top trim adding a creamy counterpoint against the shaded edgeburst finish that surrounds the entire guitar.
Grand Auditorium Shape
Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
Sitka Spruce Top Woods
The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
Hawaiian Koa Body Woods
Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
Expression System 2 Electronics
The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
A smooth, double-contoured cutaway provides easy access to even the highest frets without changing hand positions.
A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: None
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Silent Satin
- Back Config: 2 or 3 piece
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, inset Koa/Paua
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Koa/Fiber/Paua
- Stain/Sunburst: Kona Burst
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Koa
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: Koa/Paua/Ko: