Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface w/ Condenser Mic, Headphones, 10' Mic Cable
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar and vocal take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass so that they shine through. Capture your voice with clarity and your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Capture studio-quality recordings for music and podcasts - The included large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source. It’s never been easier to get great sounding results with Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
- Comfort and quality for mixing and streaming music - Truly hear your music with the upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones. With studio sound quality and long-lasting comfort, they are invaluable for recording or mixing your music.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now - We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums.
- Enjoy three years of warranty - Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.