Schecter PT Pro Electric Guitar - Trans Blue Burst Roasted Maple Neck
Schecter PT Pro - Trans Blue Burst
High-powered T-style Axe
The PT Pro is an eye-catching creation from Schecter. Showcasing a stylish quilted maple veneer top, blacked-out hardware, and binding, this guitar has all of the creature comforts a player can ask for. It's equipped with an alder body, maple neck, and a pair of Schecter's vintage-inspired Z-Plus humbucking pickups. Each pickup can be split into a single-coil pickup to maximize tonal versatility. And if you regularly play on dark stages, you'll love the glow-in-the-dark side dot markers. Whether you're gigging or kicking back at home, the PT Pro will quickly become one of your favorite axes.
Old-school styling with modern playability
At first glance, this axe may seem like a traditional T-style guitar. But the PT Pro is anything but traditional. It has tons of upgrades that will help you take your playing to a new level. First, the PT body has an eye-catching quilted maple top that your audience will love. It has upgraded Schecter USA pickups, extra switching options, and stainless steel saddles to enhance your sustain. The Thin C neck profile keeps just the right amount of wood in your hands without getting in the way of your playing. Meanwhile, a 14" fretboard radius and 22 extra-jumbo frets work together so your bends won't choke out during your big solo.
Re-creating the original Schecter magic
The PT Pro is loaded with a set of Schecter USA Z-Plus humbucking pickups. Arguably the most impressive upgrade of the bunch, these pickups perfectly re-create the powerful tone of the earliest Schecter creations. They're punchy, with medium output and a well-defined attack. As if the factory tone isn't good enough already, both pickups feature 12 fully-adjustable high-carbon pole pieces. That allows you to tweak all 24 pole pieces to achieve your perfect tone. Trust us, once you plug in for the first time, you'll have a hard time putting it down.
Switching options that today's players demand
The Schecter PT Pro has tons of upgrades that guitar players really love. It has simple, traditional controls consisting of a master volume, master tone, and 3-way pickup selector switch. Right away you have neck, middle, and bridge positions to choose from. If a song in your set requires the traditional twang of a single-coil, you won't have to bother with changing guitars! All you need to do is pull the coil-splitting volume and tone knobs to play through a true single-coil. You can split each pickup individually to create your perfect tone.
Schecter PT Pro Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Schecter USA Z-Plus humbuckers deliver vintage Schecter tone
- Coil splitting increases your tonal options
- Glow-in-the-dark side markers provide a handy reference point on the darkest of stages
- Alder body adds extra resonance
- Thin-C neck carve plays quickly with minimal effort
- Quilted maple adds extra visual appeal
- Stainless steel saddles improve sustain
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePT Pro
- Body MaterialAlder
- Top MaterialQuilted Maple veneer
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorTrans Blue Burst
- Neck MaterialRoasted Maple
- Neck ShapeThin C
- Fingerboard MaterialRoasted Maple
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets22, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.653"
- Nut MaterialGraphTech Black Tusq
- Bridge/TailpiecePT-H with Stainless Steel Saddles/String-thru body
- TunersSchecter Locking
- Neck PickupSchecter USA Z-Plus Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSchecter USA Z-Plus Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- StringsErnie Ball Slinky, .010-.046