On Stage Stands Tiltback Tripod Amp Stand
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves tour mix. This new Tiltback is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. The fold-and-go RS7500 is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8" threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the black velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings.
Applications: Stage/studio amplifiers and monitors
Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
Height Adj.: 8”-10” (support arm height above floor)
Back Bumper Height Adj.: 19”-36”
Mic Mount Height Adj.: 23”-37”
Support Arm Lengths: 7.32"
Angle Adj.: 95°-110°
Folded Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x 26.5”
Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-duty steel tripod base adjusts to accommodate various sized amps
- 5 tilt positions allow for optimal sound
- Includes a 5/8” threaded end for mic or boom
- Velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar
- Friction locking knob easily adjusts stand height
- Stand folds down and fits in the included nylon carry bag