Ibanez Paul Waggoner Signature PWM20 Electric Guitar - White Stain
Custom Spec'd by Paul Waggoner
The Ibanez Paul Waggoner PWM20 is a solidbody electric guitar packed with progressive rock potential. Paul, the lead guitarist for Between The Buried And Me, spec'd out the lightweight ash body, ultra-playable Wizard III neck, and signature Mojotone pickups. Plugging in for the first time will unleash high-gain tones that are perfect for furious leads and down-tuned riffing.
Signature Mojotone pickups provide plenty of versatility
Paul's signature axe is loaded with his signature set of Mojotone PW Hornet humbucking pickups. These custom-wound high-output humbuckers are voiced to give Paul the tonal range he needs when playing onstage. In humbucker mode, they're brutally heavy, which is ideal for tight riffing and soaring leads. The pickups are equipped with a coil tap, which achieves a single-coil sound for jazz and other clean applications. The pickups in the PWM20 are heavy enough to handle the highest gain settings, yet versatile enough for sparkly clean chords.
Rip solos with the Wizard III neck
A guitar wouldn't be worthy of the Ibanez name without a razor-thin neck profile, and the PWM20 certainly doesn't disappoint. The 3-piece maple/bubinga neck is carved into Ibanez's famous Wizard III profile. Paul prefers this neck shape, as it allows him to play in the first position and move his way up the neck effortlessly. The incredibly thin contour is ideal for technical players as there's no excess wood to get in your way. So go ahead, launch into a solo! The PWM20 can more than handle it.
Powerfully resonant ash body
The PWM20's body is made from ash. Lightweight and powerfully resonant, ash is a favorite among players who regularly perform extended sets. The PWM20 has a very thin body carve, bringing an extreme level of comfort rarely seen on other guitars. Besides, the finish shows off the swirling grain to perfection. What's not to love? The next time you hit the stage, you'll want to take your Paul Waggoner PWM20 with you.
Ibanez PWM20 Paul Waggoner Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Solidbody electric guitar built to Paul Waggoner's specifications
- Ash body provides a balanced foundation with excellent sustain
- 3-piece maple/bubinga Wizard III encourages high-octane playing
- Coil tapped Mojotone humbuckers deliver jazz-like cleans, hefty leads, and chunky chords
- Edge Zero II tremolo bridge and tailpiece is ideal for twisting, bending, and diving
- Rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets feel great under your fingers
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePaul Waggoner Signature
- Body MaterialAsh
- Body FinishSatin Polyurethane
- Neck Material3-Piece Maple/Bubinga
- Neck ShapeWizard III
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayOffset White Dots
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.692"
- Nut MaterialLocking
- Bridge/TailpieceEdge Zero II Locking Tremolo
- Neck PickupMojotone PW Hornet Humbucker
- Bridge PickupMojotone PW Hornet Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume
- Switching2-way toggle coil-tap switch, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case IncludedGig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:PWM20