Shure PGXD24/PG58 Digital Wireless System with PG58 Mic
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver:
* 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
* Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
* One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
* True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
* Up to 5 systems can be used at once
* 1?4" and XLR audio outputs
* Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter:
* Power, mute, and battery status LED
* Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
* 200" (60m) operating range
* 10dB of adjustable gain
* Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
* Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
This PGXD24/PG58 Digital Wireless System from Shure adds the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the legacy of trusted Shure microphone options for wireless performance. This system includes the legendary PG58, a professional quality microphone ideal for lead and backup vocal performance applications.
Engineered to be easy to operate, the Shure PG58 lets you capture the imagination of your audience so you can get your message across. Just as artists, visionaries and social leaders across generations and around the world have done with Shure products for more than 75 years.
The Shure PG58 has a tailored frequency response that is smooth, extended and is tuned specifically for vocal applications The cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides and is less susceptible to feedback. The dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Besides the PG58 microphone, you also get a PGXD4 wireless receiver, PGXD2 handheld transmitter, padded case, and a microphone clip.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
The PGXD4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.