Peavey PVM44 Dynamic Cardiod Handheld Microphone
Peavey’s line of PVM products utilizes the latest microphone technology to achieve optimum performance and smooth response. Constructed under the highest demands for quality, durability and sound, PVM microphones are built to withstand the rigors of tour use and are available at a price affordable for today’s working musician.
The PVM 44 dynamic cardioid microphone and the PVM 50 super cardioid dynamic microphone have been developed for use in live vocal reinforcement and instrument recording environments. Ideal for audio specialists and professional vocalists alike, the microphones include a mic clip and hardshell case.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone
- Neodymium magnet capsule, transformer output
- Utilizes the latest technology to achieve optimum performance and smooth response
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: -54 +/- 2dBV/Pa, Pa=94dB SPL
- Mic clip and hardshell case included