MiPro ACT-70T Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching.
- The input sensitivity is adjustable with six selectable gain settings.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).
- Color: Black
- Housing: Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- Connectors: On the top features antenna, mute switch, and mini-XLR connector.
- Display: Green backlit LCD
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 72 MHz
- Mute: Yes. Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- RF Output: Power 10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)
- Gain Setting: 12 dB, 6 dB, 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB (five settings). 0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity
- Deviation: < ±40 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: ≦ -55 dBc
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Stability: ≦ ±0.005% (-10 ~ +60℃)
- Dimensions: (W × H × D) 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.7×1.0 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 81 g / 2.9 oz
- Battery: 2 × AA alkaline
- Operating Time: Min. 12 hours
- Charger: N/A