The HeadRush Pedalboard stormed the market with groundbreaking innovation in FX and Amp modeling. Now that you’ve elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of today’s modelers, don’t rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need the FRFR-112.
The HeadRush FRFR-112 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements your HeadRush Pedalboard (or any other multi-FX/amp modeler) to give you a realistic room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air.
• Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
• 2000 watts of peak power deliver clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
• (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
• Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
• Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
• XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
• Lightweight (35lbs) and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted