Fender Rumble 210 Bass Cabinet
THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE RUMBLE FAMILYFor bassists everywhere at all levels who prize a great-sounding 2x10" enclosure with textbook Fender punch, power and clarity, the Rumble 210 Cabinet delivers all that plus great affordability. Re-voiced from previous versions to produce superior tonal detail and low-frequency translation, it also features Eminence speakers, a premium high-end compression horn and Fender’s magnetic Rumble head-attachment system, which magnetically holds the Rumble 200 and 500 heads securely in place atop it for a perfect pairing.
- Rated at 700 watts (program), 350 watts (continuous)
- Two 10” Eminence® speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator switch
- Magnetic Rumble amp head attachment system
- Lightweight ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- A great companion to the 500 combo
Rumble bass cabinets produce a superior level of sonic detail and low-frequency translation, with Eminence® speakers and premium high-frequency compression tweeters. They’re also equipped with a remarkably convenient magnetic head-attachment system that holds Rumble bass heads firmly in place atop them.
For even more secure and efficient coupling between amp head and speaker enclosure, this cabinet is equipped with a Speakon jack in addition to a standard 1/4” jack.
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble cabinet features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient three-position full/off/-6dB switch.
- WATTAGE: 700 Watts
- SPEAKER JACK: One 1/4", One Speakon
- POWER HANDLING: 700 Watts (Program), 350 Watts (Continous) Handling Capability
- CABINET MATERIAL: Lightweight Plywood
- AMPLIFIER COVERING: Black Textured Vinyl
- GRILLE CLOTH: Silver
- HANDLE: Two Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- SPEAKERS: Two - 10" Eminence® Ceramic Magnet
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- TWEETER: One - Compression Tweeter with Full/Off/-6dB Switch