Fender Acoustasonic 40, Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
6" SPEAKER WITH “WHIZZER" CONE
For more effective high-frequency response, the Acoustasonic 40 bears the unusual distinction of being the only Fender guitar amp to use a “whizzer" cone—a small supplementary speaker cone attached to the voice coil of the amps 6" speaker.
For extra ambience, the Acoustasonic 40’s instrument channel features built-in reverb.
XLR AND 1/4" INPUTS
The Acoustasonic 40’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard 1/4" jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb; Channel 2: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects: Reverb
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Brown Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Two - 6.5" Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Amp Width: 15" (38 cm)
- Amp Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)