On Stage Hang-It ProGrop Guitar Stand
The GS8100 is built for the pros! Improved features include an upper flip yoke, which flips forward for use and locks firmly in place. The yoke
effortlessly folds back in place, making the stand very compact for travel or storage. Our patent-pending ProGrip™system holds your guitar in and keeps it from falling. Steel tubing with oversized walls means enhanced strength and durability gig after gig. The heavy-duty steel tripod base, with Toughened Glass-Reinforced (TGR) nylon leg housing means this stand is built to last! Stand is height adjustable to accommodate the size of your guitar so that the body gently rests against the legs padded back bumpers.
Height Adj.: 30”-43”
Weight Capacity: 36 lbs.
Padding: Velveteen Rubber
Construction: Steel and reinforced nylon leg housing and clutches; aluminum upper shaft
Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Upper yoke flips forward for use and locks firmly in place
- Patent-pending ProGrip™system holds your guitar in and keeps it from falling
- Heavy-duty steel tripod base
- Toughened Glass-Reinforced (TGR) nylon leg housing means this stand is built to last
- Low-profile cam-locking clutch holds up to 36 lbs. and adjusts stand height from 30"-43"
- Reinforced leg braces for max support and stability
- Non-slip rubber end caps