Fender Mustang LT25 1x8 25 Watt Digital Guitar Amp
Mustang LT25 incorporates what we’ve learned over decades of producing the best-sounding guitar amps on the planet. It’s ideal for beginners and students, with a super-simple user interface and a collection of 30 presets covering a wide range of music—a “greatest hits” of electric guitar tones. The versatile signal chain with high-quality onboard amp and effects models produces amazing tones, making it an ideal practice amp for home or office.
- 25-watt combo amplifier
- Single 8” Fender Special Design guitar speaker
- Wooden cabinet
- Simple user interface with 1.8" color display
- Stereo headphone output for silent practice
- USB interface for recording or firmware updates
30 pre-loaded presets—plus 20 more that are easily accessible—offer a plethora of tones that work for almost any genre of music.
20 AMP TYPES
Play with various vintage classics from Fender and others, plus a collection of modern high-gain models.
Create a multitude of unique sounds with the onboard effects—including multiple distortion, overdrive, compression, modulation, reverb, delay and octave effects.
Get your guitar in tune quickly—access the chromatic tuner at the push of a button.
Easily record tracks in your DAW of choice, or update your firmware if necessary.
Jam along with your favorite tracks using the convenient stereo aux input.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 25 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Back Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Tempo/Tuner Button
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack: None
- Effects: 20 Amp Models, 25 Effects, 50 Presets (30 Pre-Loaded, 20 Easily Accessible)
- Line Out: None
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Cabinet Material: Wood Enclosure
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Integrated Recessed Handle
- Speakers: One - 8" Fender Special Design
- Amp Height: 12.75" (32.4 cm)
- Amp Width: 14.5" (36.8 cm)
- Amp Depth: 8.25" (21.0 cm)
- Amp Weight: 12.75 lbs (5.7 kg)