Ideal for critical studio and live applications, the low-profile AT4021 offers a flat, extended frequency response, high maximum SPL and wide dynamic range. Its low self-noise is perfectly suited for the most sophisticated recording equipment. Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer. The microphone offers outstanding reproduction of low-frequency sounds.
* Outstanding performance and rugged construction.
* High SPL handling and wide dynamic range.
* Flat, extended frequency response.
* Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad.
* High front-to-back rejection ratio¬ócardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source.
* Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment.
* Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds.
* Low-mass element for superb transient response.
ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;156 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
NOISE: 14 dB SPL
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 80 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 3.0 mA typical
SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
WEIGHT: 119 g (4.2 oz)
DIMENSIONS: 144.0 mm (5.67") long,21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case.
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S1