Fender's Acoustic 100 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar's form and voice.
The perfect portable system for solo performances, the Acoustic 100 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless streaming, an integrated handle, universal voltage for international use, and more.
- Footswitch 4-Button: (Effects On/Off), p/n 0080996000 (Not Included)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- Channels Two Inputs Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects Room: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Finished Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Finished Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Brown
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Speakers: One - 8" Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 14"
- Amp Width: 18.5"
- Amp Depth: 9.25"
- Amp Weight: 17.6 lbs