The low-profile AT4022 omnidirectional condenser recording mic is outstanding for piano, acoustic guitar, and other acoustic instruments. With a flat, extended frequency response and wide dynamic range ideal for critical studio and live applications, the AT4022 handles high SPLs with ease. The microphone¬ís omnidirectional polar pattern preserves the "sound" of the recording location, delivers flat response and freedom from proximity effect. Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response and reduces handling/mechanical noise transfer.
* Outstanding performance and rugged construction, ideal for critical studio & live applications.
* High SPL handling and wide dynamic range.
* Flat, extended frequency response.
* Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad.
* Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup.
* Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment.
* Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds.
* Low-mass element for superb transient response.
ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN: Omnidirectional
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;156 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
NOISE: 13 dB SPL
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 3.0 mA typical
SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off;10 dB pad
WEIGHT: 124 g (4.4 oz)
DIMENSIONS: 144.0 mm (5.67") long,21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case.
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S1