PreSonus Studio 1824c USB-C Audio Interface
Loaded with 18 simultaneous inputs, including eight sweet-sounding XMAX preamps, the PreSonus Studio 1824c is tailor-made for project studios that record full bands, including multichannel drums. Beyond that, 18 outputs supply extra monitoring flexibility and external effects processing possibilities. You also get MIDI I/O for your keyboard controller, so working with virtual instruments is a breeze. Experience zero-latency monitoring thanks to the Studio 1824c’s DSP-based monitor mixer, along with control room integration with the included Studio One Artist and UC Surface software.
If you’re just getting started with recording, the PreSonus Studio 1824c will give you everything you need to hit the ground running — just add music! If you’ve been recording for a while and need to upgrade your existing interface for more I/O or better functionality, the Studio 1824c will not disappoint.
Exceptional audio quality
From the XMAX Class A microphone preamps to the high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters, the PreSonus Studio 1824c’s audio quality belies its price. XMAX preamps run on 30-volt power rails, while most budget preamps run on 10 to 18 volts. The higher voltage gives you more headroom and a richer overall sound. Whether you’re plugging in your favorite studio microphone or recording your guitar or bass direct, you’ll love the results you get with the Studio 1824c.
PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW included
The Studio 1824c comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software, ready for you to start making music right out of the box. With unlimited recording tracks, an easy-to-use interface, and gigabytes of third-party content to get you started, you’ll be amazed at what you can produce with this DAW software — and it’s free with your Studio 1824c! Also included are the Studio Magic plug-in suite and UC Surface software.
Wireless interface control for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
Thanks to UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android, you can control the 1824c’s software wirelessly! No matter where you are in your studio, you’ll have control over the most-used parameters, like channel levels, mutes, panning, and more. It’s highly convenient and perfect for those sessions where you’re both the engineer and a musician.
Killer software package included
Packaged with Studio One Artist, the Studio 1824c provides you with everything you need to start recording on your computer. And to take it to the next level, PreSonus includes the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto, add ambiance with Eventide's SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus Studio 1824c USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB-C 18 x 18 1U audio interface (8 x 8 at 192kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs, all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48-volt phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2-1/4" TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8-1/4" TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite — a collection of awesome plug-ins by Maag Audio, Lexicon, Arturia, and others
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O:18 x 18
- Number of Preamps:8
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Effects:Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 6 x XLR (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs:8 x 1/4" TRS (line), 2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones:2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type C
- Clock I/O:Word Clock Out
- Software:Studio One Artist, UC Surface Control Software
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:4.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:STUDIO 1824C