Shure BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System
The BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- -10 dB gain attenuation