The XR-AT incorporates a 9-channel mixer and 1000 Watts of power (1500 Watts peak) into a unique, portable design. Plus, for the first time ever, the mixer includes the world famous Antares® Auto-Tune® pitch correction technology. This technology can literally help anyone sing in key and is used on professional recordings and live performances throughout the world. With the XR-AT, Auto-Tune is now available and incorporated right into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution.
Ideal for use in small to medium sized venues, the feature-packed XR-AT includes Bluetooth® wireless connectivity for audio playback from any Bluetooth-equipped smart device or USB "jump drive." The XR-AT also includes on-board digital effects. With exclusive features such as Midmorph®, KOSMOS®-C and FLS®–Peavey’s patented Feedback Locating System®–the XR-AT is equipped with the cutting-edge specifications that are only available from Peavey.
Seven channels of compression allow users to dial in the perfect level regardless of the source, making the XR-AT highly adaptable in any live setting. Dual nine-band graphic EQs with FLS, monitor send and selectable EQ round out the features on this game-changing sound reinforcement solution.
- 1000 Watts RMS, 1500 Watts peak power
- Digital Effects
- Exclusive Mid Morph® EQ
- Dual 9-Band Main Graphic EQs
- FLS® Patented Feedback detection circuit
- 7 Channels with individual compression capability
- Antares® Auto-Tune®
- USB MP3 Player
- 8 Combination XLR/¼” inputs
- Assignable Stereo Power Amp
- Kosmos®-C low-frequency enhancement
- Bluetooth® capability
- Subwoofer line output
- Effect To Monitor Return control
- Monitor Send on mic channels
- Input Pads
- Analog Record Output capability
- Front Panel Effects Defeat switch
- Footswitchable Effects Defeat
- Individual signal presence lights and Clip Detection LEDs
- Line Level Monitor Output
- 4-Twist Lock Output connectors
- MIDI footswitch for Auto-Tune®
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- W: 18” H: 9.5” D: 9.5”