Peavey Escort 2000 Portable Sound System - Previously Owned
This PA System is in "excellent", well-kept condition!
The Peavey Escort 2000 Portable Sound System was perfectly designed for schools, churches, civic organizations, and small music groups. The Escort features 2 - 2-way speakers, a 5 channel mixer, and 150W amplifier. The Escort 2000's integrated design can be easily carried or pulled along on its luggage-style wheels. It even houses the speaker stands with room left over for additional mics and cables.
System features 4 XLR inputs with 15V phantom power, 2 stereo line inputs, 60mm faders, high-quality digital reverb, 150W of output power (75W per channel) with DDT, and 5-band graphic EQ with FLS (Feedback Locator System). 2 folding speaker stands, one PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable, 2 - 25' speaker cables. 2-way speakers use 10" woofers and piezo horns.
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- 150W @ 4 ohms (75W per channel)
- 2-way speaker system with 10" woofer and piezo
- 5-channel stereo mixer/amplifier
- 4 XLR inputs with 15V phantom power
- 2 stereo line inputs
- 60mm faders
- Digital reverb
- 5-band graphic equalizer with FLS (Feedback Locator System)
- 2 folding speaker stands
- One PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable
- 2 - 25' speaker cables