For full-on performance, the Marshall 100W MG100HCFX head will let you perform like a pro while going easy on your pocket. This impressive head is the pinnacle of the MG range.
Its front panel features are the same as the MGs from MG50CFX upwards, combining tried-and-tested solid-state tonal circuitry with awesome digital FX.
The MG100HCFX's incredible selection of FX is switchable using Marshall's revolutionary Stompware footswitching technology developed originally for the JVM Series amps.
One of the reasons tube amps "feel" so good is the way the power stage interacts with speakers-allowing them to behave differently depending on the frequency being played. Most solid-state power stages don't do this and so feel "stiff" to the player. All MG power stages successfully simulate this desirable valve amp characteristic using Marshall's Frequency Dependent Dampening technology (FDD).
- Power: 100W (solid state)
- Four footswitchable channels
- Controls: Gain, volume, 3-band EQ, reverb, FX select, master, channel select, tap tempo, damping
- FX loop
- FX: Reverb, chorus, phaser, flanger, vibe, octave, delay
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 23.4" x 10" x 11"
- Weight: 25.13 lbs.