Marshall DSL20CR 20 Watt 1x12" Valve Technology Guitar Combo Amp
The DSL20 combo has a 12” Celestion Seventy-80 speaker for those who require extraordinary tone and versatility. From the moment you plug in, the DSL provides you with rich functionality for you to create your sound and unleash your alter ego.
Using the two footswitchable gain channels, reverb, FX loop and tone shift controls you can adapt the sound to suit your style.
The DSL20 combo has three speaker outlets allowing for a combination of two speakers, the ability to record and a standby function for silent recording meaning it can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig.
Power can be reduced from 20w to 10w without affecting the quality, so you can play wherever you are with confidence.
You can have more bite and punch to your tone with the presence function and the resonance will give your sound depth.
- Model: DSL20C
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 20w (with power reduction option, 10w)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, presence, resonance, reverb, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion Seventy 80 speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE):
- Weight: 16.3 kg / 36 lbs
- Width: 500 mm / 19.7"
- Height: 420 mm / 16.5"
- Depth: 250 mm / 9.8"