Gibson Futura Series Les Paul, Gold Bullion Finish w/ Hardshell Case
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Futura Plain Top Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with modern weight relief and a plain maple top. The maple neck has a '60s slim taper. The rosewood fingerboard has trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include a P-90H Sidewinder Humbucker and BurstBucker 3 pickups with Push/Push coil tap and 15dB boost. Also comes with max grip speed knobs, the Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut and chrome locking tune-o-matic bridge.
Min-ETune automated œrobot? tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar ” a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program six of your own.
Includes black hardshell case.
- Body: Mahogany /œModern? weight relief
- Top: Plain Maple / AA on Red and Blue
- Neck: Maple ˜60s Slim taper
- Fingerboard: Rosewood Trapezoid Inlays with 120th anniversary banner
- Hardware: Min E-Tune system, chrome tune-o-matic bridge
- Electronics: P-90H Sidewinder Humbucker, BurstBucker 3 , Push/Push coil tap and 15dB boost
- Plastics: Black Graph Tech nut, max grip speed knobs
- Case: Black Hardshell case with Gibson Logo
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fretwire for longer life and corrosion resistance