Fender Mustang GT200 2x12 Digital Guitar Combo Amp
BIG TONE FOR THE BIG STAGE
One of the coolest things about connected amplifiers is that you can easily upgrade the amp’s capabilities, adding more power and presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron. With the Mustang GT 2.0 firmware update we’re pouring a plethora of updated amp models, effects and user-friendly (and user-requested) features into these uber-flexible amplifiers.
We listened to players’ requests and refined the already powerful interface, including new icons, simplified menus, an advanced needle-style tuner mode and updated graphics. We’ve added more controls to some of the effects so you can fine-tune your sound and shape it to meet your vision, and we’ve added the ability to dial-in precise beats-per-minute and note divisions, making it easier to keep everything in synch while performing.
Nobody does authentic, touch-sensitive Fender amp tone better than the people who originally created it. Ranging from our classic electric amps to in-demand, high-gain contemporary sounds, these new models let your playing voice come through. We brought new effects with us, too. Ranging from a mythical transparent overdrive to classic compression and delay flavors, they add even more sonic possibilities to these formidable amps.
- New models include: three electric amp models; one studio-quality tube preamp model
- New effects include: Two dynamics models; one overdrive model, two modulated reverb models; modulated delay model
- Tap tempo multi-delay interface
- Needle-style tuner mode
- Improved user interface and preset management
- Preset storage and recall via Fender Tone cloud
Mustang GT’s onboard WiFi capabilities make it easy to add new amp and effects models to your amp. You can also download presets directly from the Fender cloud with the amp itself, or you can use the Fender Tone™ app on your mobile device.
Mustang GT includes both genre-specific and artist-specific presets, created by the artists themselves. No other manufacturer has Fender’s access to inspiring artists across such a wide variety of genres, from R&B to metal to pop to jazz.
FENDER TONE CLOUD
Constantly striving to make life better for musicians, we listened to your requests and created the Fender Tone cloud so you can backup and restore your presets wherever you may be with the Fender Tone app.
The crystal-clear, LCD color display makes it easy to see amp and effect settings at a glance. Add to that the large encoder dial and three soft-touch keys and you have a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy to create your sound.
Mustang GT 200 incorporates Celestion Special Design speakers that not only enhance your instrument’s tone, they sound great when streaming Bluetooth audio.
The MGT-4 4-button footswitch unlocks Mustang GT’s powerful onboard looping capabilities. With up to 60 seconds of record time, the looper is the perfect creative and practice partner.
- Footswitch4-Button (MGT-4 Preset/FX Switching and Looper), P/N: 0994071000 (Included)
- Wattage200 Watts (2 x 100 in Stereo)
- ControlsGain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- InputsOne - 1/4"
- Effects31 Amp Models, 62 Effects
- Effects Loop1/4" Stereo - (Send/Return)
- Line OutTwo (Left and Right XLR)
- Headphone Jack1/8" Stereo
- Cabinet Material5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier CoveringBlack Textured Vinyl
- Grille ClothBlack
- Front PanelBlack
- HandleSoft-Touch Flip Handle
- SpeakersTwo - 12" Custom Celestion
- Speaker Wattage100 watts
- Total Impedance4 ohms
- Amp Height24" (60.96 cm)
- Amp Width29" (73.66 cm)
- Amp Depth13.3" (33.8 cm)
- Amp Weight34 lbs. (15.4 kg)