Fender George Benson Twin Reverb
A FOUNDATION IN SOUL
Inspired by one of the world’s foremost jazz guitarists, George Benson, the all-tube GB Twin Reverb amp produces rich, punchy tone with smooth attack and singing sustain. Dignified looks and refined sound combine with lighter weight in this dream stage amp. Benson demands punch, power and tonality from his equipment, and this dual-channel combo delivers all three with soul to spare.
- 85-watt all-tube two-channel guitar combo amplifier
- Pair of 12” 8-ohm Jensen Tornado 12 speakers
- Two channels—normal and tremolo; re-voiced low-gain normal channel
- Gray vinyl cover, silver sparkle grille cloth and GB badge on lower right of front panel
- Includes a protective cover
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized for their particularly luscious spring reverb. The wet, shimmering ambient sound ranges from subtle to cavernous, and Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
Jensen and Fender go way back—to the very beginning, in fact. Jensen speakers are the traditional Fender speakers, with sweet articulation for clean sounds and cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.
- VOLTAGE: 120V
- WATTAGE: 85 Watts at 4 ohms
- CHANNELS: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- INPUTS: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- CABINET MATERIAL: Lightweight Pine
- GRILLE CLOTH: Silver-Strand
- AMPLIFIER JEWEL: Red Jewel
- HANDLE: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- SPEAKERS: Two - 12" Jensen® Tornado
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- PREAMP TUBES: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AY7, 2 x 12AT7
- POWER TUBES: 4 x 6L6
- AMP HEIGHT: 19.875" (50.5 cm)
- AMP WIDTH: 10.25" (260 mm)
- AMP LENGTH: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
- AMP WEIGHT: 50 lbs. (22.7 kg)