Fender Champion 20 1x8 20-Watt Guitar Combo Amp
AN IDEAL PRACTICE AMP
Compact, easy to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, the 20-watt Champion 20 is an ideal choice for your first practice amp. Straightforward controls, cool effects and versatile amp voicings make it easy to dial in just the right sounds for rock, blues, metal, country, jazz and more.
- 20 watts
- 8" Fender Special Design speaker
- Single channel and input
- Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects
- Different amp voicings and distortion types
- 1/8" auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Channel 1: Volume
- Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice.
- Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Effects Loop: (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver Amplifier
- Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Handle Molded: Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 8" Fender Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 12.75" (325 mm)
- Amp Width: 13.75" (350 mm)
- Amp Depth: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Amp Weight 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)