Fender introduces the American Special Series Stratocaster. Everything you want in an affordable U.S.-made guitar is within your reach.
Features include an alder body with gloss urethane finish, 9.5 ÌÒ-radius maple neck, jumbo frets, Texas Special pickups and vintage-style synchronized tremolo. The American Special Series ÌÔguitars for the times.
* Series: American Special Series
* Colors: Candy Apple Red and Olympic White
* Body: Alder
* Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
* Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
* No. of Frets: 22 Jumbo Frets
* Pickups: 1 Texas Special Strat ® Pickup (Bridge), 1 Texas Special Strat ® Pickup (Middle), 1 Texas Special Strat ® Pickup (Neck)
* Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Greasebucket Tone Circuit, (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass) Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Greasebucket Tone Circuit, (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass), Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup. Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup. Position 3. Middle Pickup. Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup. Position 5. Neck Pickup.
* Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
* Machine Heads: Fender ® Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
* Hardware: Chrome
* Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment/Black/Parchment
* Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
* Width at Nut: 1.6875" (43 mm)
* Unique Features: Large '70s Style Headstock, Greasebucket Tone Circuit, 3 Texas Special Pickups, Large '70s Style Decal, Parchment Pickup Covers and Plastic Parts, Black Dot Position Inlays.
* Strings: Fender USA, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024w, .032, .042)
* Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag, Polishing Cloth
* Case: Deluxe Gig Bag