Fender American Pro Shawbucker HSS Stratocaster, Multiple Finishes w/ Hardshell Case
THE EVOLUTION OF A REVOLUTION
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its release in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster HSS ShawBucker isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved.
Two Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups (neck/middle); one ShawBucker humbucking pickup (bridge)
New modern "Deep C"-shaped neck profile
Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
Mixing alnico magnet types to produce tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA, V-Mod pickups (and the redesigned Shawbucker humbucking pickups) are voiced specifically for each position, bringing out the nuances of your playing.
NEW "DEEP C" NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional "Deep C" neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
POP-IN TREMOLO ARM
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more "organic" sounding.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple or Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod: Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Shawbucker 1
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS Special
- Electronics: Dual 250K/500K Volume Potentiometer
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Case: Elite Molded Case