Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar w/ Original Hardshell Case
HOT-RODDED SEMI-HOLLOW FUN
Innovation is the name of the game with the American Elite Telecaster Thinline, a semi-hollow instrument for the 21st-century guitarist who embraces innovation in an instrument and their playing. Genuine and amazingly flexible Thinline tone, our leading-edge technologies and classic Fender style work in harmony to create an easy-playing instrument you won’t want to put down.
- Single cutaway semi-hollowbody electric guitar
- Two all-new fourth generation Noiseless single-coil Telecaster pickups
- S-1 switching switches between parallel and series pickup wiring
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5"-14" compound radius fingerboard
- Locking short-post tuning machines
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK
Designed for 21st-century players, the American Elite Series sports a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the rear of the neck morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of ergonomic support.
ALL-NEW 4TH GENERATION NOISELESS PICKUPS
With the all-new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, exclusive to the American Elite Series, we’ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender sound combined with noise-free performance. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these bleeding-edge pickups are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power.
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK HEEL
For improved upper register access and elegantly functional modern style, the American Elite Series' new cutaway neck heel blends into the asymmetrical neck volute for comfortably enhanced playing feel.
NEW SUSPENSION BRIDGE
The brand-new Suspension Bridge uses a screwless mount to increase the vibration transfer, driving the top for nearly endless sustain and lively response. In a nod to our past the Suspension Bridge retains our classic brass three-barrel design.
NEW DOUBLE ACTION TRUSS ROD ADJUSENT WHEEL
The new double action truss rod adjusent wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief without any special tools.
The S-1 switch on this model activates series or parallel wiring options when using both pickups for even more tonal variations. Discreetly placed atop the volume control, it engages or disengages at the tap of a finger for on-the-fly adjusents.
- Body Material: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Binding: White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Truss Rod
- Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjusent
- Pickupd: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch) Master No-Load Tone Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: New Elite Suspension Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Switch Tip Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Molded Case