Externally the American Elite Stratocaster has Fender’s timeless style, but under the hood it’s an entirely new breed of guitar designed for 21st-century players who constantly push the envelope. With over a dozen new innovations, each guitar is a true performer with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three all-new fourth generation Noiseless single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- S-1 switching for even more tonal versatility
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5"-14" compound radius fingerboard
- Locking short-post tuning machines; speedy soft-touch control knobs
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK AND NECK HEEL
Designed for 21st-century players, the American Elite Series sports a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the rear of the neck morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel that blends into the asymmetrical neck volute, providing plenty of ergonomic support and comfortably enhanced playing feel.
ALL-NEW 4TH GENERATION NOISELESS PICKUPS
With the all-new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, exclusive to the American Elite Series, we’ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender sound combined with noise-free performance. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these bleeding-edge pickups are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power.
NEW DOUBLE ACTION TRUSS ROD ADJUSENT WHEEL
The new double action truss rod adjusent wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief without any special tools.
The S-1 switch activates alternate wiring options for even more tonal variations. Discreetly placed atop the volume control, it engages or disengages at the tap of a finger for on-the-fly adjusents.
NEW SOFT TOUCH KNOBS
These easy-grip knobs make on-the-fly volume and tone adjusents a breeze.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES WITH ALL SHORT POSTS
Enjoy lightning-fast, easy re-stringing and enhanced playability from the new locking short-post tuning machines. Not only do they provide increased break angle at the nut, they also increase tuning stability.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjusent
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-Load Tone control)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green (4-Ply Tortoiseshell on Olympic Pearl Finish)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case