Fender Alternate Reality Series Powercaster Electric Guitar, White Opal Finish, Pau Ferro Fretboard w/ Fender Deluxe Gigbag
UNLEASH THE BEAST
The freshly-designed Powercaster was built from the ground up for high-octane musical fun and the ultimate in tonal versatility. Mixing the giant sound of an Atomic humbucking pickup with the articulate voice of a single-coil soapbar pickup, this guitar’s tone has a bit of an edge to it—perfect for slashing through a dense mix. A roasted maple neck and sweeping pickguard adds some visual flair to this unique instrument.
- Alder body; 24.75" scale length
- One Atomic humbucking pickup (bridge); one soapbar single-coil pickup (neck)
- Roasted maple neck with "Modern C" profile
- Adjusto-matic bridge with stop tailpiece
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender body wood, alder has warm tones with well-defined highs and a punchy attack.
For sonic versatility and unique tone, this guitar sports an Atomic humbucking pickup matched to a soapbar single-coil pickup.
The Adjusto-matic bridge offers stable tuning and accurate intonation.
3-WAY TOGGLE SWITCH
The 3-way pickup toggle switch makes it easy to switch between neck, bridge or both pickups.
Adding another fret extends the range, while the "Modern C"-shaped neck profile and 9.5"-radius fingerboard are comfortable for any playing style.
With its 24.75" scale length, the Powercaster has a warmer sound and the reduced string tension makes bending strings easier.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Powercaster
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil Finish with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjusent
- Bridge Pickup: Atomic Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: MP-90 Soapbar
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjusto-Matic with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag