Fender's Acoustic 200 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar's form and voice.
A powerful, portable system for solo performances or onstage with a band, the Acoustic 200 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality stereo effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless streaming, an integrated handle, universal voltage for international use, and more.
- Footswitch 4-Button: (Effects On/Off), p/n 0080996000 (Not Included)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 200 Watts
- Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- Channels Two Inputs Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects Room: Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Finished Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Finished Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Brown
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Speakers: Two - 8" Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amp Width: 18.5" (47.0 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Amp Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)