Free Shipping on this item!
Compilation albums are like speed dating. You spend a few minutes meeting a variety of artists over the course of an hour. Hopefully, you find someone you want to go out with again. For this project you don’t need to travel far. Catonsville is known as Music City, MD because dozens of musicians and music stores reside in town. Life Sounds Great showcases our diverse and talented artists.
By purchasing a copy, you are supporting the Catonsville 4th of July parade and fireworks. All proceeds go directly to the Catonsville Celebrations Committee. You can also digitally download your copy on CD Baby here.
If you meet someone you like, check out the bands’ contact information below. Most play around town (some around the nation), and all are available to play your next event.
Mike Geist of (We Are) Stone Mason
- Intimacy – Sunbathers
- Something Real – Jonathan Plevyak
- Sad Woman – The Wild Dream
- I Don’t Wanna – Cinder Road
- Broken Angel – Reality Jones
- Let Me Keep You Warm – Allison Dietz
- Long For This World – Gordon Fog
- Nā Pali Break – The Dive Bombs
- The County Line – Rod Sebastian
- Brown’s Motel – The North Americans
- America – Society Fringe Players
- Wishniacs – Acoustic Limit
- Can’t Go Any Farther – The Silverites
- Lombard Street – (We Are) Stone Mason
- Cold Stone Lover – Controlled Chaos
- Livin’ A Dream – Mark Weaver
- Black Water – Blues State
- That Boy Up In The Moon – Middle Sister
Produced by Mike “Kid Kooley” Reese
Cover Art by Chloe McFarland
Graphic Design by JJ Chrystal (www.jjchrystal.com)
Mastered by Pat Dement @ The Ville Studios in Catonsville, MD
This project reflects the diverse talent thriving in Catonsville, MD. The music, art work, photography, and ideas were generously donated by the artists listed above. Additional thanks go to the Catonsville 4th of July Committee and CDigital for duplication. Contact Mike for more info: reesemike gmail dot com.