The Casio CTK-6200 features a piano-style touch-response keyboard, song sequencer, tone editor, multiple digital effects, mixer, performance registration memory, USB MIDI interface, SD card storage and hundreds of editable tones. Both models offer a pitch bend wheel, back lit displays, music presets and 700 individual tones in a portable design.
The Casio CTK-6200 has all the tools you need to practice, compose and perform. The extensive list of features and the sound from the high-output 2-way bass reflex sound system found in these music workstations will give you the chance to bring your musical ideas to life and discover the musician in you.
SEQUENCER AND 32 CHANNEL MIXER
16 track song sequencer + 1 system track supports recording of up to 5 songs or approximately 30,000 notes. Choices of editing tools include event insert, copy and delete, quantize note locator and a step recording function. The mixer can be used in conjunction with instrument input feature.
Allows you to combine instrumental parts from multiple built-in rhythms, turn individual instrumental portions on or off and adjust volume, pan reverb and other parameters to create your own personal rhythms. The rhythm editor can store up to 10 original rhythms in memory for recall at any time.
Attack and release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus and DSP can be adjusted based on your preferences.
Casio continues the tradition or providing "class compliant" USB connectivity on Portable digital pianos. This allows Casio Portable digital pianos to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Portable digital pianos can also be used as a controller the Apple iPad simply with the use of Apple's Camera Connection Kit.
The CTK-6200 offers 48 notes of polyphony so you don't have to worry about dropping notes. Using the sustain pedal for multiple notes, playing big chords, adding rhythms and layering sounds can deplete the polyphony memory quickly resulting in dropped notes. When searching for a keyboard, take the amount of polyphony into consideration.
MULTIPLE DIGITAL EFFECTS
A wide range of built-in effects include 10 reverbs, 5 choruses and 100 DSP types. You can create your own DSP effects and store up to 100 unique styles.
The CTK-6200 can store 4 sets & 8 banks for a total of 32 set ups. The simplicity of the registration process makes it a great feature for live performances.
The WK-6600 features 700 tones to expand your music creativity. More than other keyboard companies offer with similar models.
AC ADAPTER INCLUDED
Casio’s portable keyboards can run on batteries or an AC adapter. Unlike other companies, Casio includes an AC adapter with all portable keyboards.
Casio's CTK-6200 includes 210 preset plus 10 user-created rhythms, which is more than comparable models. Additional rhythms expand your music composition, creativity and fun.
- Keyboard:61 Piano-style keys
- Touch Response: 2 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Sound Source: Dual-element AHL
- Polyphony (max:) 48
- Tones: 700 User Tones: 10 tone editor Built-in
- Rhythms: 210 User
- Rhythms: 10
- Reverb: 10 Types
- Chorus: 5 Types
- Equalizer Settings: 5 sets (default : off)
- DSP: 100 Preset / 100 User
- Controllers: Start / Stop, Intro, Normal / Fill-in, Variation / Fill-in, Synchro / Editing
- Rhythm Editor: 10 User rhythms
- Song Sequencer: 16 tracks + 1 system track supports up to 5 songs. Real time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit
- Mixer: 32 Channels + ext in (mic)
- Layer / Split: Yes
- Registration Memory: 4 sets x 8 banks, 50 user presets
- One Touch Presets: 200 Pitch Bend
- Wheel: 0 to 24 Semi-tomes
- General MIDI Compatible: 16 Channel multi-timbre received, GM level 1
- SD Memory Card Storage: SD or SDHC
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Speakers w/ Bass Reflex System: 4.7" x 2 + 1.2" x 2
- Amplifier: 6W + 6W
- Line Out: L / Mono, R - Std jack
- Audio In: Stereo - Mini jack
- USB: Yes
- Sustain Pedal: Std jack
- Headphones: Stereo - Std jack
- Power: 12V DC or six D cell batteries
- AC Adaptor (Included): AD-A12150
- Music Stand: Yes
- Unit size L x W x H: 37.2" x 14.9" x 5.2"
- Unit weight: 12.8 lbs.