Barcus Berry 1320 Violin Transducer Bridge
Designed to satisfy the most rigorous demands of the professional musician - outstanding dependability! The piezo transducer is built right into the bridge, achieving wide-band frequency response, perfectly balanced string sensitivity, feedback rejection and excellent signal isolation. More pro violinists depend on the 1320 for unequalled acoustic-electric performance! Includes 3100P 1/4" output jack.
Features & Benefits:
• Sensor has wideband frequency response, perfectly balanced string sensitivity, feedback rejection and excellent signal isolation.
• Provides superb acoustic performance together with unequaled acoustic-electric capability.
Quality Materials & Components Included:
• Pickup/Transducer: Select quality unfitted
replacement bridge which incorporates a factory installed piezo electric transducer.
• Output Jack: Barcus-Berry model 3100P: 1/4"
female Carpenter output jack with separate
U-shaped bottom bracket and 2 turn buckles.
• Adjustment key
• Installation instructions
• Preamp: Not included; not required.
• 1320B - Replacement transducer bridge (without output jack).
Brendon Anthony (The Pat Green Band), & Jean Jeansonne (Rascal Flatts).