Audio Technica BP892c MicroSet Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone
BP892 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, less power module. 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable, unterminated. Includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case. See BP892 for more details.
* Handles high sound pressure levels with ease.
* Extremely intelligible natural audio.
* Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility.
* Ergonomic under-ear designÌ´ÌâÌÎ_flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses.
* Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort.
ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser.
POLAR PATTERN: Omnidirectional
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: Ì´ÌâÌÎå±49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 0.1 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)
VOLTAGE RANGE: 2.5-11V (wireless only)
WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6 g (0.09 oz)
DIMENSIONS: Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter, Boom: 98.4 mm (3.87") long, 1.07 mm (0.04") diameter
CABLE: 1.4 m (55"), unterminated
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: BP892c: AT8440 cable clip; AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; carrying case.
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M31