M-Audio BX5 D2 Studio Monitors - Previously Owned
M-Audio BX5 D2 overview
These Speakers are in very good condition with one minor scratch on the back of one speaker as shown in the pictures.
The BX5 D2 Active 70W 5" 2-Way Studio Monitor Speaker (Pair) from M-Audio provides excellent sound quality in a compact and affordable design. Each cabinet houses a 5" Kevlar woofer and a 1" waveguide-loaded tweeter to provide a full, detailed frequency response. An optimized bass port on the rear of each cabinet extends low frequency response for terrific bass punch and clarity.
The drivers are powered by a pair of Class-A/B internal amplifiers with a combined power of 70W for a strong performance. The rear panel of each cabinet offers XLR and 1/4" input connectors for terrific versatility. An easy-to-use volume control knob is also provided. Each cabinet is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic equipment without interference.
- Compact design is ideal for home, project, and mobile studios
- The large 5" Kevlar woofer and 1" waveguide-loaded tweeter provide a wide frequency response and detailed audio reproduction
- The tweeter is isolated from the rest of the enclosure to minimize distortion. The integrated waveguide provides a wide sound stage and excellent imaging characteristics
- The optimized rear bass port extends low frequency response while minimizing compression and turbulence
- The Class-A/B bi-amplified design provides 70W of total power for a strong performance with low distortion and high headroom
- XLR and 1/4" input connectors allow you to connect to a variety of sound systems and devices
- Convenient volume control on the rear panel
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic equipment
- Each speaker has an isolation pad that decouples it from your table or desk to reduce vibrations and reflections