Ibanez AVCB9CENT Artwood Vintage Series Acoustic Electric Bass w/ Cutaway
The Ibanez guiding philosophy for acoustics, "a modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition," extends quite naturally to their acoustic bass collection. With tone, style, playability at an incredible value, Ibanez acoustic basses are creatively inspiring tools designed to thrive in wide variety of musical situations.
- Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard Tuner
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Thermo Aged Solid Top and Spruce X Bracing - Thermo Aged Solid top w/Thermo Aged Spruce X bracing delivers ample volume and an enormous frequency range.
- Bone nut and saddle - A bone nut and saddle provide optimal transference of the natural string vibration.
- Simplified Graph Comparing Thermo Aged to Non-Thermo Aged Guitars - The Thermo Aged process makes the sound louder across the entire frequency range, especially the bass and treble areas. (The base line in the graph represents the sound character of Non-Thermo Aged guitar). Having a Thermo Aged solid back brings further enhancement to the sound along with the Thermo Aged solid top; even more bass, even more treble, and plenty of punch.
- body shape: Cutaway Grand Concert body
- top: Thermo Aged Solid Sitka Spruce top
- back & sides: Mahogany back & sides
- neck: Mahogany neck
- fretboard: Rosewood
- bridge: Rosewood
- body binding: Tortoiseshell
- tuning machines: Chrome Die-cast tuners
- nut material: Bone
- number of frets: 22
- saddle material: Compensated Bone Saddle
- pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- battery: 9V Battery
- finish top: Open Pore
- finish back and sides: Open Pore
- finish neck back: Open Pore