Wanna riot? We say yes! Based on Tim Armstrong s beat up old 60s Fender acoustic on which he writes all of the songs for his infamous and legendary punk band, Rancid the Tim Armstrong Hellcat acoustic is ready to slam its way into the mosh pit!
Tim has given his acoustic some modern flair and style with pearl acrylic Hellcat logos on the third, fifth and seventh frets, with a couple skulls adorning the twelth fret. Other features include a Fender ® FTE3-TN preamp with built-in tuner, strap button, scalloped bracing, solid mahogany top and a look that will have you singing Roots Radicals till your mohawk is ready for its next trim.
* Series: Artist Design Series
* Body Style: Concert
* Colors: (021) Natural
* Finish: Satin, (Polyurethane)
* Top: Solid Mahogany
* Bracing: Fender Advanced Scalloped Bracing
* Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
* Neck: Maple
* Fingerboard: Rosewood
* No. of Frets: 20
* Bridge: Rosewood Vintage Style Fender ® Viking Bridge with Compensated Saddle
* Machine Heads: Vintage Fender ® Style Open Gear with Cream Plastic Buttons
* Electronics: Fender FTE3-TN Active On-Board Preamp which Features: Built In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble.
* Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
* Body Depth: N/A
* Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
* Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
* Unique Features: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Hellcat Position Inlays, Double Skull Inlays at 12th Fret, Tim Armstrong Signature on Truss Rod Cover, Cream Body Bindings, Black Painted Headstock, Urea Nut and Saddle, Black with White Dot Bridge Pins.
* Strings: D'Addario ® EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .011 to .052
* Accessories: Tim Armstrong "Let's Go" Guitar Strap