Fender introduces the American Special Series Telecaster. Everything you want in an affordable U.S.-made guitar is within your reach.
Features include an alder body with gloss urethane finish, 9.5" radius maple neck, jumbo frets, Texas Special pickups, and vintage-style three-brass-saddle strings-through-body Telecaster bridge. The American Special Series guitars for the times.
* Series: American Special Series
* Colors: Blonde
* Body: Alder
* Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
* Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
* No. of Frets: 22 Jumbo Frets
* Pickups: 1 Texas Special Tele Pickup (Bridge), 1 Texas Special Tele Pickup (Neck)
* Controls: Master Volume, Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit, (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass) Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup. Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup. Position 3. Neck Pickup.
* Bridge: Original Vintage Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
* Machine Heads: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
* Hardware: Chrome
* Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
* Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
* Width at Nut: 1.6875" (43 mm)
* Unique Features: Greasebucket Tone Circuit, 3 Texas Special Pickups, Large '70s Style Decal, Black Pickup Covers and Plastic Parts, Brass Bridge Saddles, Black Dot Position Inlays, "Barrel" Switch Tip
* Strings: Fender USA, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024w, .032, .042)
* Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag, Polishing Cloth
* Case: Deluxe Gig Bag