Fender American Original 60s Jazz Master Electric Guitar, Surf Green Finish w/ Original Hardshell Case
Never resting in our mission to make life better for musicians, we created the short-scale Jaguar guitar in 1962. Originally released as our feature-rich, top-of-the-line electric guitar, it inspired the heroes of the musical underground and hit its stride with surf, punk and alternative guitarists. The American Original '60s Jaguar brings that supple sound and slinky playability to life again, slightly tweaked for a modern feel.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Two Pure Vintage '62 single-coil Jaguar pickups
- Lead/rhythm circuit; bass-cut "strangle" switch
- '60s C"-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish that not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE '65 PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce authentic Fender sound.
'60S C" NECK SHAPE
This Jaguar features a "C"-shaped neck profile delivered straight from the 1960s to your hands. Remarkably comfortable, it suits any playing style.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY AND NECK RADII
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5"-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25" radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod: Nut Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '62 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '62 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone Switching 2-On/Off Slide Switches, One for Each Pickup
- Configuration: SS Special Electronics 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut "Strangle" Circuit
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Case: Deluxe Brown Hardshell (Gold Interior)