While optimally designed for today's modern, shorter scale baritone guitars, EXP23's are also an excellent solution for deep, down-tuning on most standard acoustic guitars.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Optimally designed for today's modern, shorter scale electric baritone guitars
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Phosphor Bronze for an ideal balance of warmth, brightness and volume
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .016, .022, Phosphor Bronze Wound .029, .048, .060, .070
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh