D'ADDARIO ECG26 Chromes Flat Wound, Medium, 13-56 Guitar Strings
ECG26, D'Addario's heaviest gauge flatwound set, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge of flatwounds delivers smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .026, .035, .045, .056