Breedlove Oregon Series Dreadnought Size Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Natural Finish, With Deluxe Hardshell Case
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Pick any two: Breedlove Guitar Strap, Breedlove T-Shirt, or Breedlove Mesh Trucker Hat (Black or Brown)
For the player who wants the stout projection of a Breedlove dreadnought with the unique look, midrange fullness, depth, clarity, and liveliness of locally sourced myrtle. The most accessible American-made platform for the Breedlove rounded dreadnought, it's voiced to project defined tone with volume and clarity and features a slightly rounded upper bout to provide a great sound chamber and to be less restrictive for the player.
Oregon Dreadnought Specifications:
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Solid myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Semi-gloss with toner
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-3/4 In.
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 16 In.
- Waist Width: 10 5/8 In.
- Upper Bout Width: 11 5/8 In.
- Body Length: 21 In.
- Body Depth: 4 In.
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 17
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case: Deluxe hardshell