Breedlove Masterclass Series Adirondack Spruce and Cocobolo Concerto E Size Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Natural Finish w/ Hardshell Case
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Pick any two: Breedlove Guitar Strap, Breedlove T-Shirt, or Breedlove Mesh Trucker Hat (Black or Brown)
Breedlove challenged their master craftsmen to create the biggest, boomiest, acoustic guitar ever. With out their breakthrough technology of SOUND PROFILING, it would have been impossible. They started with the stiffest, most dense tonewoods possible: Adirondack red spruce and cocobolo, in the same Dalbergia family as Brazilian rosewood. Not only did they sand each tonewood set to reach a target thickness to maximize its own musical capability, but they married the two to find the synergies that would allow true musical magic to result. With the Concerto's comfortable playing design, they have a larger area for air to move in the lower bout which invites embellishing overtones for a more complex sound. The Masterclass Concerto is a breakthrough in sound and design engineering.
Masterclass Concerto E Specifications:
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Adirondack spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Cocobolo
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Gotoh 510, gold with ebony buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.745"
- Body Length: 20.695"
- Body Depth: 4 at neck, 5 at tailblock
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 17
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Koa
- Inlay: Masterclass leaves
- Included Case: Ameritage custom
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 3.75"