Breedlove Masterclass Series Adirondack Spruce and Brazilian Rosewood Parlor Size Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Tea Burst Finish w/ Hardshell Case
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Pick any two: Breedlove Guitar Strap, Breedlove T-Shirt, or Breedlove Mesh Trucker Hat (Black or Brown)
The angel of the Masterclass offerings, the Masterclass Brazilian Parlor Tea Burst delivers sweet and lively sound with an unexpected energy for this small body. The combination of an Adirondack spruce top with Brazilian rosewood back and sides is the most magical pairing of all music woods. They were born to be matched for making rich, bold, powerful music. The Brazilian rosewood projects the lower energy bass notes and the shimmer of the treble tones like no other tonewood. The power of the stiffer Adirondack spruce gives the energy to totally magnify this tonal brilliance to create an instrument that is incomparable to any other parlor we have experienced.
Masterclass Parlor E Specifications:
- Body Type: Parlor
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Adirondack spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Top Finish: Tea Burst Gloss
- Sides Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Gotoh 510, gold with ebony buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 13.56"
- Waist Width: 7.8"
- Upper Bout Width: 9.56"
- Body Length: 19.1"
- Body Depth: 3.5"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Koa
- Inlay: Masterclass leaves
- Included Case: Ameritage custom HSC
- Scale Length: 25"
- Sound Hole: 3.875"