Breedlove Frontier Series Mahogany Dreadnought Size Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Natural Finish w/ Hardshell Case
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Pick any two: Breedlove Guitar Strap, Breedlove T-Shirt, or Breedlove Mesh Trucker Hat (Black or Brown)
All mahogany dreadnoughts have been popular for decades. The Breedlove Frontier Dreadnought is uniquely warm and robust with their SOUND PROFILING design. Using the same tonewoods for the back and sides takes special care as ideally the backs must be several half steps higher in frequency than the tops. By targeting the frequencies, they are able to achieve a Fundamental Resonant Frequency that maximizes the efficiency and power of this wonderful tonewood.
Frontier Dreadnought Mahogany Specifications:
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Honduran mahogany
- Top Finish: Natural gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 16.18"
- Waist Width: 10.77"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.68"
- Body Length: 20.145"
- Body Depth: 4"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Inlay: Centered Dots
- Included Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"