Blueridge BR-40TCE Contemporary Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Tenor Guitar
We've taken our top-selling Blueridge BR-40T tenor guitar and created a new model with added versatility and player-appeal in the new BR-40TCE cutaway tenor guitar! Fans of the tenor guitar will welcome the playing ease and extended range of this new cutaway model, where every chord is easy to play-even in the highest ranges! The body features a solid spruce top combined with mahogany back, sides and neck. The slim, mahogany neck features an adjustable truss rod and a rosewood fingerboard with low, smooth nickel-silver frets. The built-in pickup is the new, state-of-the-art Fishman Sonicore pickup, which provides a natural, acoustic tone at any volume level. The pickup and battery bag are inside the guitar and a standard endpin jack is fitted at the endpin. Tenor players now have unlimited volume and ease of playing at their command and the price for all these pro features is amazingly low!
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a robust sound and resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Fishman Sonitone Pickup System with soundhole controls sounds great, whether in your basement or on stage
Blueridge guitars are played by a wide number of artists, including Alex Kramer, Brandi Hart, Brian McKenzie, Bryan Goins, Charlie Sizemore, Darren Eedens, Dominic Chow, George Hamilton IV, George Hamilton V, Isaac Moore, James King, Jason Jordan, Jeff Deaton, Jimmy Capps, Junior Blankenship, Larry Cordle, Larry Sparks, Melvin Goins, Mike Flemming, Phil Madeira, Ralph Stanley II, Randy Waller, Robert Hale, Stephanie McKay, and The King Family.